Friday, October 30, 2015

Wow! Where does the time go!


  I am going to restart my blog, I have not done anything with it for almost 2 years.  A lot has changed in our home! First off, we are now almost 2 years older. Princess Maggie, is almost 10, Prince Eli is almost 5, Prince James is 2 and now we have Princess River and she is just 5 months!  Amazing!  We have moved twice since I blogged and life is busy.   I am getting into Periscope and wanting to learn how to make money by blogging or something of that nature.  Not sure how.  Please let me know. Thanks so much!!!
I just figured out how to add pictures! :)

Also I am new to this! I want  to create things for my family, talk about failures, and most of all keep records of our journey in our lives!

Be blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment