Sunday, April 6, 2014

New Day!

Sitting at night listening to music! I get so excited to see my children change and grow! My princess another tooth, now she is toothless on top! She sounds so stinking cute! :)  On the other side, the youngest is turning into a night owl.  My middle is talking more and more everyday! :)  It is still a little jumbled, but the sounds are coming through! Makes me happy.  :)  Well, tomorrow is a new day, we are starting our new curriculum. We took time off and did different things for school, now we are starting Heart of Dakota Bigger Hands for His Glory.  I am excited to see what she will learn this year. We will work on it for a while, take a break for July and then restart in August. I love the ability to teach my children!  What a joy to see them learn and do new things.

I pray that you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment