Wednesday, April 2, 2014

So the other day we were watching Saving Mr. Banks.  I really liked that movie, not for the reasons that most people would think, but it got me thinking how I could do a unit project on Mary Poppins by P.L. Travers.  Then it really got me thinking, you see we are going to be making some changes in my house.  We have a 2nd child going to start pre k this year and it got me thinking how the winds were going to change. Can my friends share with me how to blog and make money on the side.  I am not a great writer, but I have and idea.  I have a story that I tell to my kids and I intertwine character traits in them.  Do I share my story here? School is slowly get back started on that front we are making other changes as well.  Lots of things going on!  May you be blessed today!

No comments:

Post a Comment